[BC] Silly engineer tricks

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Tue Jul 21 18:02:24 CDT 2009

On Friday 17 July 2009 08:58 am, Craig Healy wrote:

>  Partway through he ripped off his headphones and finished the report.  Then
>  he found me outside and tried cursing the heck out of me, but we were both
>  laughing too hard.

 Once upon a time.....

 A particularly arrogant jock ( it's rumored ) gave a particular engineer
 a bad time. This particular jock had a "give" in that he never keyed the
 mic until JUST as he was starting his first word.

 On one occasion, he keyed the mic and heard a different station
 across town in his cans. Of course, the right station was there when
 the mic wasn't keyed.
 After his live read, it's rumored the engineer poked his head into
 the studio and said "It's not nice to piss off your engineer !"

 We got along great after that incident.
 It's all rumor, of course.

--
Cowboy