[BC] AM Tower Replacement In a Remote Locale

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Tue Jul 21 20:09:04 CDT 2009

Does this mean that as long as you can hear it to the edge of town, that's fine? If so, just dump the kilowatt license and go to 250 watts while you are at it. That will save electricity as well. I think that anybody who uses my spectrum space, obtained as my American birthright, has a responsibility to operate in the public interest and that doesn't mean the minimum you can get away with.

Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson
Book: http://www.AbominableFirebug.com/