[BC] NBC and Blue

Charles Ring w3nu at roadrunner.com
Tue Jul 21 17:39:04 CDT 2009

When ABC dropped the AT&T landlines to go exclusively satellite circa
1984, that was considered the end of the Blue network. WPIC's ABC
landline had already been disconnected so I listened to the "sign-off"
on satellite. It is possible that I still have a tape of that occasion
but it is unlikely that I can find it.