[BC] Silent Key KB2GSD

Mark Croom croom.mark at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 15:08:04 CDT 2009

My kids occasionally get those Liberty's Kids episodes from the library and
really enjoy them. With no disrespect intended, I thought Walter Cronkite as
Ben Franklin was the poorest casting choice of the bunch. He was an anchor,
not an actor, and it really shows in those cartoon voiceovers.

Like a number of us, I grew up listening to the voice of the most trusted
man in America reading the news just before our family dinner time each
night.

On the other hand I never really got used to Dan Rather after Cronkite
retired.

Mark
MN