[BC] RCA ON-AIR lights

towers at mre.com towers at mre.com
Sat Jul 18 09:00:38 CDT 2009

Attention RCA guru's...

I'm loomking for a few orignal RCA ON-AIR/Recording light fixtures.  I do
NOT need the glass inserts. I just need the base and cover.  So if you
know of any of these fixtures missing their glass, I'd like to maybe buy
them.

I'm exploring a couple new options to replace the old glass lenses with a
wedge lexan lens which can be printed/screened on all three (or 5) sides.
I'm also looking at creating a "smart" LED lit version which would work at
12V and fall under the CL 2/CL 3 wire rating. The LED version would be
dark if the studio is unoccupied, light WHITE or GREEN when the studio is
occupied, flash RED when ON-AIR/Recording.

Thanks...

Mike McCarthy
Director of Enginering
Newswerb Radio Company