[BC] WNSP (Alabama) off the air, temporarily

JIM GRAHAM jgprods at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 17 10:26:08 CDT 2009

Could this also confirm that the station's overall programming
sucks?  No amount of audio processing can fix that.

Jim Graham

jgprods at bellsouth.net

--- On Fri, 7/17/09, Dale Adkins <wini at intrnet.net> wrote:

We have a station in our market that is off the air, or has dead air
continuosly.. No employees live within the coverage area  And while
traveling last week I was listening to a Cardinal baseball game on a major
market station which, after a commercial break, switched to another sports
network for several minutes, losing a couple of innings of the play by play.
If you can't listen to your own stations......well, perhaps you should try
some other business.  A silence sensor and alarm would be a nice option.
DA