[BC] WNSP (Alabama) off the air, temporarily

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Fri Jul 17 07:40:25 CDT 2009

Yes! Just like ESPN or whatever that station in Lowell is on 1400 kHz. Most nights there is no modulation.
All the station IDs are wrong and never even mention the correct call letters or station location. It is just a "clone" of something coming from Boston and/or Washington, DC.

Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson
Book: http://www.AbominableFirebug.com/