[BC] AM loop receiving antennas

Bruce Doerle bdoerle at mail.ucf.edu
Thu Jul 16 22:16:09 CDT 2009

Check out the Belar AM loop antennas, they make for both passive and active systems.  Broadcaster's General Store can order them.  They can be a bit pricy, but they are good.  At least three stations here in Orlando use them for EAS reception.  I can tell you, it overcame the building noise problems that I was having.

<200907170215.n6H2Ex6m028238 at mailscanner.virtbiz.com>, "radioranger"