[BC] The economy and used gear

wmroradio at bellsouth.net wmroradio at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 16 20:45:04 CDT 2009

Oh, another think, I've been looking for used gear because I miss the "good ole days" of AM Radio when I was working at the local daytimer in the 80's. At one station I worked at, we had a early style Belar Monitor, BE Mono Board, BE Cart Machines, Russco Turntables, a UREI BL-40 processor that all feed a McMartin BA-1K. It was a 1,000 watt day only station.

The only thing I can do without.....Cart Machines, what a nightmare!

Oh, can't forget, we had a guy on the air that had a voice like David Caruso on CSI/Miami, spinning those country hits!

--
Scott Bailey
President/General Manager