[BC] Silly engineer tricks

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 11:16:31 CDT 2009

The interesting thing about doing it that way would be to listen to what
happens to the high frequency audio in the receiver once the pilot light
is enabled - that usually means the demux circuitry is unmuted, even in
the old tube MPX converters.  Wandering highs might even make it sound
stereo... much like is done deliberately in the Orban mono-to-stereo
converter.

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)