[BC] Silly engineer tricks

Mark Humphrey mark3xy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 09:59:18 CDT 2009

I once played a similar trick with a Lexicon delay box, set to repeat
the same audio every 1.33 seconds (you old-timers will understand the
significance of that number) and punched it in during the middle of a
song.    This was at a station which played all of its music from
carts; the jock was simply dumbfounded.

Mark