[BC] Pandora Meetup in DC Next Week

Broadcast List USER Broadcast at fetrow.org
Wed Jul 15 19:33:33 CDT 2009

Now, this is something that might make me take
the 30 mile trip to that third world country,
Washington, DC.  I lived there when the gun ban
passed, and that was the beginning of the
end.  Well, the actual beginning of the end was "home rule."

I hate to do there because I don't feel
safe.  Not only don't the good guys have guns,
there are more bad guys, and they ALL have guns.

Anyway, it might be an interesting meeting.

--chip

Begin forwarded message: