[BC] Radio station ignoring rules

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Wed Jul 15 10:15:06 CDT 2009

Talk about waking up. This picture was put into the local newspaper after my electric power was disconnected.

http://www.route495software.com/RBJElectric.jpg

I was stopped by the local police for an "obscured" license plate --just a warning! The license plate was perfectly clean, new, and says "OZONE!"

Monday, the power was off long enough so I had to reset my clocks and rescan my TV.
Tuesday, the power was off long enough so I had to reset my clocks and rescan my TV.

This morning I was greeted with a smashed up mailbox which I had to replace before coming to the office because I need the unemployment check I will receive today. Fortunately Home "Despot" opens early. I wonder what else is in store? Perhaps another power failure, just long enough so I have to reset my clocks and rescan my TV.

Rescanning the TV is a bitch, takes about an hour because ALL the channels have digital black. I have to manually reject all the ones which are not real stations.

Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson
Book: http://www.AbominableFirebug.com/