[BC] Acer Aspire

Mark Croom croom.mark at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 08:35:36 CDT 2009

One of my college-age sons passed his Toshiba 15" widescreen notebook off to
a friend and purchased one of the ASUS EEPC machines.

He is super-pleased with it and it just keeps on going for him. At my
recommendation he did buy a widescreen LCD for his desk-work. As an
accounting major, it's a big pain to deal with large spreadsheets on the
netbook screen, but the nice big desktop monitor makes it all tolerable. He
also bought a USB numeric keypad for entry and he's quite happy with the
combination.

Mark
MN