[BC] 1950s' transistor radios pointed to more tech changes

Dave Dunsmoor mrfixit at min.midco.net
Tue Jul 14 07:35:35 CDT 2009

 Re: [BC] 1950s' transistor radios pointed to more tech changes

> You can't! Once all the older people who actually remember what was going
on are dead and buried, the historical rewrites will be complete. There is
sooooooo much BS on the Internet that I would guess that only a few percent
of the so-called facts remain intact.

I'll buy that.

> I have read literature available on the Internet about things in which I
was actually involved, that have been completely rewritten to eliminate
truth.

As have I, even in otherwise respected print I've found glaring "errors".
Makes an old guy slightly suspicious of it all.

Dave