[BC] 1950s' transistor radios pointed to more tech changes

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Mon Jul 13 09:01:18 CDT 2009

You can't! Once all the older people who actually remember what was going on are dead and buried, the historical rewrites will be complete. There is sooooooo much BS on the Internet that I would guess that only a few percent of the so-called facts remain intact.

One cannot take a lie from the right and a lie from the left and somehow derive a truth from the middle ground.

I have read literature available on the Internet about things in which I was actually involved, that have been completely rewritten to eliminate truth.

Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson
Book: http://www.AbominableFirebug.com/