[BC] Acer Aspire

Barry Mishkind barry at oldradio.com
Mon Jul 13 17:07:41 CDT 2009

I don't know if this is still timely or not, but I ran into another
shopper today at Best Buy, near the netbooks.

He said he has been through TWO Acer Aspires that failed. One had a
motherboard "burn" ... the other just stopped working.

He recommended I stay away from Acer ... but then that is just a
chance encounter in the store.