[BC] 40 years later, we been had

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 22:31:12 CDT 2009

And another thing -

If there was no TJB -

Who did their live shows?

Hmm?

Because I've been to one or two shows where the TJB performed...

Oh, and I DO know the show was actually performed, and not acted - no
mistaking the difference when you've got a pass that lets you hang out
with the sound tech...

Same venue, different day - is how I discovered that Richard Sterban's
(Oak Ridge Boys bass vocalist) mike gets "enhanced" a bit.... the bass
and mid-lows are cranked WAY up, and the highs are cranked WAY down...

BTW - Boyd:

There's no "E" in the middle of Nashville...

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)