[BC] Slacker

Broadcast List USER Broadcast at fetrow.org
Sun Jul 12 02:17:10 CDT 2009

I have yet to HEAR an ad on Pandora.  They have a sort of banner ad on
my iPhone, IF I LOOK AT IT.  I try to click on the ads when I see
them, I as am SURE click throughs are reported back.

I have downloaded Slacker, but I haven't spun it up yet.

Could someone remind me why I need Clear Channel Repeater Radio?  With
either one, I get no local information, but with Pandora, if I don't
like the song, I don't listen to it.  With Clear Channel, I have to
change stations, and take my chances there.

--chip