[BC] Another Fine Broadcaster Arrested (WELE)

Keith Hammond monsterfm at monsterfm.com
Sat Jul 11 20:14:13 CDT 2009

EEK!!! Now, I don't feel so bad about being arrested for depositing checks
made out to the station that was licensed to me as an individual before
finding out that the FCC was "wrong" and that the city actually owned it...

Seriously, this kind of thing seems to be happening a lot more often than in
the past.

Keith Hammond
MonsterFM.com / Broadcast Technical Services