[BC] Slacker

Jeff Heins jeffh at tconl.com
Fri Jul 10 20:55:41 CDT 2009

I agree. I eBay'd one as a Christmas present for myself last year,
absolutely love it. Paid about $20 more than this for the 15 station one,
but it doesn't take much to add/subtract a station or 3.

Drove from eastern edge of Nebraska to Salt Lake City last month on
vacation. They gave us a "free upgrade" to satellite radio on the rental
car, but all we got was the promo channel. Hooked the Slacker up to the line
input and away we went. Refreshed it on the free WiFi at one of the places
we ate at somewhere in Wyoming, and at the hotel. Very slick.

Jeff