[BC] El Nino is back...

Ronald J. Dot'o Sr. ron.doto at comcast.net
Fri Jul 10 01:23:22 CDT 2009

Not to mention it's a virtual police state with restrictions on many
aspects of life.  Big gun control, no BBQ's, no gas burning lawn
mowers and on and on.  My father lived in San Diego and wanted me to
move down there and work in electronics.  I told him that I'd probably
be arrested in 10 minutes in CA for something that is legal in OR and
that I just couldn't live with all those restrictions.  Also there's
all of the businesses deserting CA in droves due to restrictions and
business unfriendly taxes.  Arnold said he'd get the businesses back
during his campaign, yeah-right!  Like people and businesses that have
tasted some freedom are going to come back to all those restrictions.

Ron D