[BC] Groupies

George Brand george at lovellsmichigan.com
Thu Jul 9 08:58:42 CDT 2009

Yes, I do remember flirting with this gal on the jock line for quite some
time on and off. I knew I was in trouble when the station owner came into
the control room with tears of laughter in his eyes saying "your biggest fan
wants to meet you, she's in the lobby, do you want me to make her go away?"
I said no, I'll be polite, send her in but explain it has to be short (that
limits MY loss) Good grief, she had to turn SIDEWAYS TO GET IN THE DOOR. We
visited for a bit and then I had to show her out as the news was coming up.
I never flirted with anyone I didn't know after that

George

Says Peter, speaking from (long ago) experience.
The sexiest sounding girl with the best lines in flirt can be a major
disappointment.

PeterS