[BC] Groupies

Mike Murrell engineermike at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 8 17:45:10 CDT 2009

It gets worse.  We had a DJ at an old job that I had that did this and she
was actually good looking.  A few days later the station went silent during
his shift and there was no answer at the studio on any phone.  When we
showed up there was no one there and a note on the door that the DJ had been
arrested.  She was a minor!  The only thing that saved him and his job was
that he rolled tape on everything and he had her on the reel claiming to be
20.  I heard she looked it but she was only 15.
YMMV
Mike