[BC] Educational Broadband Service (formerly, IFTS)

Steve Portier sportier at selu.edu
Tue Jul 7 14:15:28 CDT 2009

Since many messages are about Portland, is anyone familiar with Portland aware of the Educational Broadband Service, doing WiMax, that I understand is up and running there ?

If I have my facts correct, Clearwire has a system installed in the area. I would like to know if anyone is using it and if it is working satisfactory or not ? Any posts of experience with it would be appreciated. In addition, I can be reached by private email at sportier at selu.edu

Thanks,
Steve Portier
KSLU Public Radio
Hammond, LA