[BC] And Portland, too: 50kw KPNW 1120 Off The Air - FIRE!

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Tue Jul 7 08:32:22 CDT 2009

On Tuesday 07 July 2009 08:24 am, towers at mre.com wrote:

>  What accountants CAN'T pin down reliably is the amount of good will lost
>  with both advertisers and listeners when outages occur. It will take a
>  LONG time to make up from this episode. And with enough of them, the
>  business is a gonner.

 Some companies DO get that, but it does seem to be less than
 it used to be.

 Sometimes I wonder, if one of these "managers" was getting
 a vasectomy, would they hire the cheapest, overworked doctor
 they could find to do it, or the guy who will offer a discount,
 or would they want the best they could find working on
 what one might assume to be important parts ?
 Perhaps they could relate to that loss of "good will" a little
 better in this scenario.   ;)

 Somehow, I suspect they might look for cheaper if they
 were needing a heart surgeon.

--
Cowboy