[BC] Radio station ignoring rules

Craig Healy bubba at dukes-of-hazzard.com
Mon Jul 6 16:12:10 CDT 2009

> IIRC, They use that STL for both the Lowell and Lawrence transmitters. The
> Lawrence one is close enough to Wood Hill that it receives the signal even
> though the dish is pointed at the Lowell one.
>
> I have no idea how they are feeding the STL. It's supposed to be fed by a
line
> from the 890 studios, but obviously it isn't being done that way.

I did some work for WAMG-890 and WLLH-1400 some years back.  Their
programming is in parallel and from the Schrafft Center Building studios.  I
believe they do use an STL for program delivery.  If there was dead air on
1400, it may have been an automation issue.  I think they used Scott Studios
at that time.  The people with whom I primarily worked are no longer there.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI