[BC] Silence Sensors in ACS 8.2 (and plus)

Evan Elrod eelrod at wkyq.com
Mon Jul 6 14:59:12 CDT 2009

Hello everyone...
I sent a message to Broadcast Tools support, got nothing back... so I'll go
with the even smarter group ;-)

We're trying to set up relays from the silence sensors in both an ACS 8.2
and a ACS 8.2 plus.  (I would assume the setup is very similar)
I think I understand that we'll have to go in through hyper terminal to
setup/change the time of delay and restore, and I'm not super clear on how
to do that.  But I don't understand at all where the actual output relay
will be to control an external alarm, etc.  (Or how and where to program it
to be either)

So if anyone could point me in the right direction to get this working, that
would be a great help.
Thank you,
Evan Elrod