[BC] Radio station ignoring rules

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Mon Jul 6 12:48:02 CDT 2009

The station does not answer any queries from me since I discovered this strange behavior two weeks ago so I assume that there is nobody there. Perhaps the "dead air" means that somebody died in the control-room and management in Washington, DC hasn't found this out yet.

I'm going to see if I can find any studio anywhere near the licensed community.

Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson
Book: http://www.AbominableFirebug.com/