[BC] Radio station ignoring rules

Sid Schweiger sid at wrko.com
Mon Jul 6 12:45:54 CDT 2009

>>I'm sure it's the same person.  Not on my Facebook page. How's that
l"local" project going?<<

IMO, not too well.  For a programming consultant, he appears to be all over the map without any coherent programming ideas or plans, even just to serve his local market.  Signal-wise, it's iffy.  Lowell and Nashua are in the "local" coverage area, and greater Boston is in the "distant" category.  AM stations have it tough enough these days, and I hope he proves me wrong, but I have serious doubts that he'll get any substantial audience in the Boston 'burbs.