[BC] Harris SX series FETs available

Mike Patton tech at michaelpatton.com
Mon Jul 6 10:49:39 CDT 2009

Fellow engineers:

Recently I upgraded a Harris SX-5 from the older "0680" FET (TO-3 case)
to newer IRF-130 FETs as part of a rebuild/retune.  The old FETs were
good but we promised the customer that all upgrades would be completed.

Accordingly I now am the proud owner of 60-ish perfectly good FETs, most
of which I will probably never use.  These FETs are labeled

"0680
GE/RCA"

and were the FETs Harris supplied for the SX-series units for many
years.  You can buy IRF-130s for $10/each if you look hard, and I have
no idea if these old FETs are even still available at any cost.

I am selling 50 of these FETs at $6/each, or $300 for the lot, plus
shipping. Anyone interested please contact me off-list.

--
Mike Patton
Michael Patton & Assoc.