[BC] Web streaming

Sid Schweiger sid at wrko.com
Fri Jul 3 11:03:03 CDT 2009

 >>I don't think stations have gotten their act together when it comes
to the use of the Internet beyond a benign stream of their audio or a
brochure web site. Pretty dull stuff.<<

I don't know which stations you've asked, but our company has a
full-fledged Internet sales effort, both for web sites and streaming,
and "digital sales" are part of every AE's budget.  Our commercial
substitutions on our streams are other commercials.  I'd have a hard
time believing we're the only company doing that.

Sid Schweiger
IT Manager, Entercom New England
20 Guest St / 3d Floor
Brighton MA  02135-2040