[BC] Misappropriation

Rich Wood richwood at pobox.com
Fri Jul 3 10:06:05 CDT 2009

------ At 09:46 AM 7/3/2009, FrankGott at aol.com wrote: -------

>So a commercial still  streams and the station collects revenue.  Streaming
>small market  stations run spots of their local advertisers.
>
>I rest my  case.

No. In most cases I've seen the replacement is either a PSA or some
kind of feature. One local station here runs a series of features
(not many in the collection) and runs them over and over and over and ...

I don't think stations have gotten their act together when it comes
to the use of the Internet beyond a benign stream of their audio or a
brochure web site. Pretty dull stuff.

Rich