[BC] Cable rips off HDTV

Tom Bosscher tom at bosscher.org
Fri Jul 3 10:04:17 CDT 2009

Dale,

    Are the cable news channels, CNN, FOX, MSNBC on free to air sat? I
wouldn't mind putting up an outside antenna for HDTV and then 4 or 5 FTA
sat rx's to NTSC modulators to create a simple in house CATV system for
work. I don't like paying for cable all the time, and real quick now I
will have to get a converter box per TV.

    tom bosscher