[BC] web registrars

Kim Sacks radioctrldwife at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 19:36:00 CDT 2009

I use GoDaddy as well. I have at least 10 different domains and host through
them. I do have two domains registered with Network Solutions which I plan
to move to godaddy. NetSol charges far too much for .FM and .AM,  $79.99.

The great thing about GoDaddy is you can always find a 20%-30% promo code on
the web.

Kim Sacks, KB3MZX
http://youtube.com/user/RadioCtrlDWife
www.optimod.fm