[BC] web registrars

Rich Wood richwood at pobox.com
Wed Jul 1 18:05:42 CDT 2009

------ At 08:04 PM 6/30/2009, Barry Mishkind wrote: -------

>Those of you who register domains, what is your view of Netsol versus
>the other registrars, such as godaddy?

I used to have several domains with Network Solutions. No hosting. I
got a good spam from GoDaddy offering, I think, $7.95 to register a
domain vs. $35 for Network Solutions. They're not very smart. I asked
for a lower rate and mentioned GoDaddy's rate. Sorry sir, can't do anything.

I moved the domains to GoDaddy and, as soon as NetSol got the request
to move, they called me and offered the lower rate. They had already
told me they couldn't do anything. It was too late. I had already
committed to GoDaddy. I've had great service from them.

Rich