[BC] web registrars

Alan Kline akline at netins.net
Wed Jul 1 15:38:44 CDT 2009

I'll add my 2 bits here as well...

I've been a customer of Chris' for 3 or 4 years now, and I've been very
happy with the service. Chris and his people are great! For most of that
time, I'd been a web-hosting customer, but about 6 weeks ago took the
leap to a VPS. (6 weeks ago I couldn't spell "server admin", now I are
one... ;-) ) I'm very pleased with the product and service--we had a few
bumps getting the box running smoothly, and Chris and his support guys
responded quickly and did a great job getting things taken care of...

ak