[BC] Listening To Clear Channel Stations On The Internet

Broadcast List USER Broadcast at fetrow.org
Sat May 31 22:13:12 CDT 2008

I like to listen to Capitol FM, 95.8 MHz, London.  I fell in love
with them in the 80s while working in London.  They are (generally) a
quite good Top-40 station, and break a lot of new music.

They recently went through the same thing.  They needed to limit
their listeners to London residents.  So, I lied to the computer.  I
gave them a local Postal Code.

Now, Clear Channel MAY be doing IP filtering.  It isn't exact, so you
may be able to contact them and have the filter lifted.  Say, your IP
is a Canadian cellular data card, but you are currently posted in the
US... Yada, yada yada.

Then again, what does Clear Channel have that you really that is
compelling?  I would love to find it.