[BC] Cell phones

Tom radiofreetom at gmail.com
Sat May 31 21:50:19 CDT 2008

?

My daughter is piggy-backing on my AT&T (formerly Cingular) account;
she's upgraded twice since she moved to California, but still has
managed to keep her 317 number.  Other than having the same account
number (and a combined total bill; if I ever go over on minutes -
unlikely, as I have over 7000 rollover minutes, the reason I went
with Cingular - I don't think either one of us would notice...), her
contract is entirely separate from mine.

One thing I did note - the switch to AT&T didn't help my coverage,
nor did the switch to GSM - there's still about 20 miles of I-74 that
have no coverage between Indianapolis and Cincinnati.....