[BC] Enabling Internet Connection Sharing on a Sierra 595U EVDO Card

Dave Gardiner DG19075 at aol.com
Fri May 30 20:40:29 CDT 2008

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction here. And those of
you on CRTech, this is how WVCH will be connecting its AMB-OS receiver
to the Internet. I need to get a good simple walk through on how to do
this. Is a second NIC needed? The machine giving us the Web access is
our production box; both it and our automation run Windows 2000 Pro. If
it's utterly needful, I have a Win 98 box I could put the extra NIC in,
but precious little room for it in our control room. Any suggestions,
tips, etc, greatly appreciated!

Dave Gardiner
WVCH 740
Chester/Philadelphia PA