[BC] Spotmau powerSuite 2008 - an update

WBRadiolists at aol.com WBRadiolists at aol.com
Fri May 30 19:35:27 CDT 2008

In a message dated 05/30/2008 5:47:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Xmitters at aol.com writes:

> There are lots of good comments about this software on the Internet, but I
>  have been unable to get it to boot the Dell 2650, or find any information
as
>  why it will not.

Have you tried burning a Linux CD, like Ubuntu or Knoppix? They will boot up
and run Linux, where you can go in and set the permissions for read/write
access, and manipulate files on the HD as needed.

Usually with Windows, I have found that if you delete files with a PWL
extension your passwords are gone. That SHOULD get your Win98 box going. Not sure
about XP and its ilk, tho.

Willie...
(Finally caught-up on my e-mails!)

<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch
"Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.<BR>
(http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4&?NCID=aolfod00030000000002)</HTML>