[BC] Spotmau Power Suite 2008 software

Bill Croghan loteng at lvradio.com
Thu May 29 15:44:01 CDT 2008

Don't know if this is what you need, and I haven't tried it but it might be
OK.
http://www.loginrecovery.com/
 I have a Linux program on floppy and CD that I downloaded some time back
from the Kim Komando site that allows you to reset many of the passwords.  I
think it's called Kracker but would have to dig it out to try it.  I  know
we have used it to get into administrator passwords that were changed/lost
or forgotten at some point.  Never tried in on the boot passwords.
Bill

Bill Croghan CPBE WBØKSW
Chief Engineer,
KOMP/KXPT/KENO/KBAD/KWWN