[BC] Best LIE Dropping Sony XDR-S3HD Table Radio

FrankGott at aol.com FrankGott at aol.com
Wed May 28 06:48:52 CDT 2008

In a message dated 5/27/2008 8:55:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dpuopolo at usa.net writes:

Best Lie  refused to sell me a Sony radio for the price they gave Rich the
other day,  even though I had a copy of his receipt.

On Memorial Day they had one on display at $102. No sales dweebs were  around
while I played with it.  I was able to get one HD2 channel.

There were two in boxes under the display.

Ratshack had two HD models.  Both on sale at a similar price.

Frank Gottlieb

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.