[BC] IP Weirdness

Jason R. jyrussell at academicplanet.com
Tue May 27 19:40:37 CDT 2008

Well, see that's where all this started.... ONE machine - and NOT the .0.75
machine - was exhibiting this creepy on and off stuff. One year old big huge
honking ASUS.  Wouldn't have thought it was a NIC card, but, moved the cable
over to the spare and brought it up... and the problem stopped, for a week
or so.

   Then it came back... on all the machines...
And the ping command works fine for all addresses execpt the one with the
.0.75 address.

Jason