[BC] lightning protection

Alan Alsobrook radiotech at bellsouth.net
Tue May 27 02:12:43 CDT 2008

Hate to say this, but I have had the opportunity to see a few CD systems
installed, and according to the CE's of the sites, their annual
lightning damage went from about 200K a year, down to less than 1K per
year. The facilities in question were TV.

I guess the big question is how can you prove that a lightning strike
was prevented?

Luckily, I'm in Florida lightning isn't an issue here. :)

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885