[BC] I'm going to be away from the computer.....

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com
Mon May 26 21:34:27 CDT 2008

Beginning Wednesday night or Thursday morning, I will be away from a
computer until Monday aftenroon at the earliest and I won't have regular,
daily access to email/internet for 2 or so weeks. I am in the process of
relocating to a new town, for a new job.

I have placed this list on Digest Mode so it doens't clog up my box, but so
I can still read and see what's going on.

If you'd like to contact me offlist, you may email me privately via this
address, walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com

I also have a brand new cell phone which will be activated as of Wednesday
afternoon and will be my only means of phone communication as I won't have a
landline in my new location. If you'd like to have my new phone number,
please contact me offlist.

Regards,
Paul Walker
walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com