[BC] Toll Free Numbers

Broadcast List USER Broadcast at fetrow.org
Mon May 26 23:11:48 CDT 2008

Junction Networks.  Yea, the web site isn't great, but you can have a
toll free number for $2/month per number, plus 3.9¢/minute.  I am
going to that plan.

http://pstn.junctionnetworks.com/features/services

You can just repurpose a router from another VoIP provider or buy one
from them.  However, in order to forward (unless you want to spend
about $150 for a small computer to be your PBX), you have to use
their vertual PBX, which is an additional $9.95 a month, but then it
is feature rich.

I HAD a plan that had no monthly fee, no charge per month is no
calls, and 25¢/minute (ouch).  I've had those numbers for a LONG
time.  It is just so family can ALWAYS call, no matter how bad the
situations is (hospital, bad area...).  They are now charging $2/
month as a "low usage" fee.  It is a no brainer now!

--chip