[BC] AM transmitter lightning sensitivity issue

Tom radiofreetom at gmail.com
Sun May 25 10:59:58 CDT 2008

This discussion of the merits of various lightning protection devices
reminds me of the (supposedly-true) story of the two houses on adjacent
hills - one of ill repute, the other of worship.  While the preacher was
denouncing "lightning rods" as an affront to Divine Will during a
thunderstorm.... the church was struck by lightning and burned to the
ground... while the .. er, "other" house was spared because it was
festooned with Franklin Rods.

YMMV....

but anecdotes don't "prove" anything, either - just "In my
experience..." <grin>

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)