[BC] AM transmitter lightning sensitivity issue

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Sun May 25 09:49:45 CDT 2008

We often hear commercials that say, "statistics prove...." When, in fact
statistics don't prove anything. They are only a tool used to obtain
correlation. That said, it should be obvious that fewer barns got hit
and burned after lightning rods were installed. The fact that
the absence of burning barns may or may not be due to lightning
rods cannot be "scientifically" proved, is used to make a political
statement by the "LPI."

--
Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson, Institute