[BC] Does Gmail have spell checker

Tom radiofreetom at gmail.com
Sat May 24 14:46:17 CDT 2008

LOL...

I know what you mean - it sometimes will offer totally weird
suggestions, especially when the error was caused by the adjacent key
being typed - like an l turns into a k - or a ; - it frequently misses
the mark, although it knows SOMETHING isn't right, and will highlight
it..  Ditto with the T-bird spellcheck.  But at least it DOES catch
about 90% of the errors.  The one it lets through are the homonyms -
like red for read... which is more the function of a style checker - or
a proofreader... ;-)